Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dear baby Jesus, how tiny thou art.I'll make a place, for thee in my heart...

Gdday folks! Little Anya wishes you a Merry Christmas ! Santa has been visiting Little Anya several times already and in many diverse forms ! The latest gift she got was the moving elephant small enough for her to play with !
Little Anya also wishes you all a very happy new year and hopes and prays that the coming times bring peace and joy to one and all.. she earnestly appeals everyone to disregard all the differences and share the Lord's peace.
and finally, 'Blessed are the ones who sit on a pin, for they are sure to rise!' Amen !


The Star Carol

Long years ago,on a deep winter night. High in the heavens,a star shone bright.

While in the manger,a wee baby lay.Sweetly asleep,on a bed of hay.

Jesus our lord,was that baby so small.Lay down to sleep,in a humble stall.

Then came the star,and it stood over head.Shedding its light,'round his little head.

Dear baby Jesus,how tiny thou art.I'll make a place,for thee in my heart.And when the stars,in the heavens I see.Ever and always,I'd think of thee...

1 comment:

Shibu said...

Amen :-)) I liked the quote
Anya as usual is looking amazing!!
New year wishes to the Swedish trio from the Mumbai Tridev